28.4.13

Denial.


The moment I’d (half) open my eyes, the first thing I’d do would be to somewhat subconsciously search for my phone, press the home button and check the notifications acquired throughout the night. With each breath, happiness would inch closer, knowing that I’d wake up to a text message from you at some ungodly hour (not for us, haha). That was all it took; one message, a few words, and my day would already look brighter. I knew each hour that passed by, your presence would loom closer and soon before I knew it, I’d be able to see that beautiful smile that would eradicate all that made my day dark and unpleasant.
Each morning that I wake up now, there is nothing I look forward to, no one I would devote my efforts to see or be around, not one single object or aspect that will illuminate everything the way you did.
Words cannot even begin to describe just how much I miss and need you right now. I never thought it’d be you. I’m not ready to say goodbye. I just want you back. Please come back.