Why anyone would ever have to go to such measures is simply
a concept I will probably never truly understand. Yes, life is too unfair and
at times, all we can seem to do is mope and drown ourselves in our own selfish
despair. Quailing over all that could have been opens a whole lot of
opportunities for misery to eat you up. If only life had been fair and given us
more time. I honestly believe that we could have had something amazing, could have
been something amazing.
Today brings an end to everything we’ve constructed. It’s
time to say goodbye and let go, but I can’t; I’m nowhere near ready to say
goodbye, it’s too soon to let go. No matter how hard I try, I can’t bring
myself to do it. You are too damn special to me.
A little while ago, you asked me what my biggest regret had
been. From there onwards to this very day, my answer still remains the same.
I really don't know what to do. I'm so lost without you.