Time was meant to heal, but as each second, minute, hour that passes by only amplifies the difficulty of getting by without you. I'm more attached to you than I thought I was.
When gazing around the streets observing the bodies found wherever I might be, I expect to see your golden shining hair amongst the many faces in the crowd. When one does happen to catch my eye, my heart stops for a brief moment and adrenaline rushes through me. With each inhale of anticipation expecting to see the face I've come to love so dearly, I don't, and let out a great sigh of sadness and disappointment.
When trying to escape from this reality life has provided, music has always been a first resort. But with everything I try, it is bound to you in some way. It's somehow concocted a world where each beat and rhythm that resonates, darkness dawns over and washes everything out - reduces all to a state of ambiguity where I cannot distinguish between what is real and what isn't. Everything I've come to know and believe in is evaporated, as with everything I've come to find joy in.
I'm really struggling; I really need you.