And so it begins.
I'm already dreading the thought of not being able to see you, unable to envision what the universe has in hold for us. Fearing that each day we spend apart, that each day that slips away will lead me into a tormented state of not being able reach out to you and hold onto you. I'm desperately clinging onto whatever hope is left for us. It is so fucking painful to know that each and every moment that passes by, we are edging back to square one; a place in time where things were less complicated and we both lived separate entities.
Part of my soul is tied to you, as is everything else; my heart, my mind, my happiness. No matter how hard I try, no matter how hard I fight, I will never be able to forget you and I don't even know how I'm going to do this. I need you more than you know, and to even begin to imagine a world where you don't exist is simply impossible. If I could have it any other way, this way would have never crossed my mind. Saying goodbye is hard, but I never thought that it would have been you that I was saying goodbye to, and never would I have thought that it would have been this difficult. You'll always have part of my heart and that's a piece of me I want you to keep. At least then, there'll still be hope for what lies in the future. (Please don't throw it away.)
I love you and I'm not going anywhere; I'm waiting right here for you - wondering, wishing, and hoping that you'll be okay, that we'll be okay.
I don't want to do this. I don't think I can do this.