I'm incredibly blessed and lucky to have you, and by you I mean the several few of you.
Life throws at us mounds of hardships and how one is to cope by them self will always remain an enigma. I'm just thankful to have you with me in the hard times only to share the smiles and joy in the end. Because of you, you're what gets me through the days, making me believe that leaving everything behind was worth it. And it's true; You're the one who held out a helping hand whenever I was found down in the trenches. Whenever I needed consolation, a shoulder to cry on, someone to confide in, it was you that was always there. You're not a knight in shining armour, you are so much more than that. For everything you've to offer and have offered, I cannot even begin to thank you. To put your character into words is a task that I simply cannot do. You're more than words can describe and as the cheesy saying goes, a treasure near impossible to find.