I'm someone who is willing to do anything for you whenever you want, where ever you want. I'm that person you never complain about not having to spend time with; you know I'll always be there. So when there's no one left to contact, you come to me offering me all that I want because it's convenient for you. Weekends apart, you don't give a single damn (even if they're consecutive). It doesn't matter that we don't have the time to reconnect, it doesn't bother you that we never really talk. Mundane activities is what's found in our every day life, it's our entire relationship. I cook, I clean and I take good damn care of you. In return, all I ask is for your time and presence.
I can't help but feel that you're only here for me when it's convenient for you and you do things with me when you've no one else around. You have got to understand that I'm not a friend. I'm not someone who you can leave alone and expect it to all be okay.
I love you, but you're bringing me down. I've lost my touch, I've lost my passion, I've lost me.