15.2.13
Social convention
It has come to the point in time where I've just stop expecting anything from you. I can't expect anything from you because you have nothing to deliver. No, it's not only on the social conventional days, it's every day. But hey, I'd be an idiot to expect something right? I mean after all, this is just what you do. You've based your faults on the fact that you "weren't brought up this way." Hello genius, I don't think anyone was brought up "that way." It's just something you learn to do over time. And with 21 years of existence, I thought that maybe it would have occurred to you some point in time. And besides, I wasn't brought up "that way" either, but I've learnt to overcome this obstacle in life. It's called LISTENING. You learn to give and share by listening. Anyway, my mental state of the "no-fucks-are-given" isn't a ticket to the land of what you deem parsimonious. Just because I don't expect, doesn't mean I don't care. I'm observant, and because of that, it absolutely kills me.