27.4.14

There's nothing that I can do except bury my love for you

It's been a long year.
Your absences makes it stretch far more than what time has measured. It drags on into the depths on darkness and I cannot help but feel so damn lonely without you. Every night before I close my eyes and drift off into a fleeting sanctuary, I hope with all my heart that I'll see you in my dreams.
I know you're not here, but I still yearn for your presence. 

It's been a long week.
Tuesday brought about feelings of anguish and despair.
I saw you lay there deep in the earth, I saw you watching from high up in the heavens above. I could still feel you while I lay there on my knees, lost of all hope, talking to what could seem to be nothing.
I know you're not here, but part of me still feels that you are.