I miss you more than ever
The days grow near which mark one year since you've passed. Thinking back, nearly a year ago we had something special, something everlasting.
I spend a lot of my days thinking about you, wishing how things could have been different if you were still with us. What could have been if we had just found you sooner? What if we could have saved you? I know time has passed, and I don't really know how everyone else is coping. But I'm here, not doing so well, and I don't know what to do.
You are slipping away though, and sometimes I can't even picture you. I'm always trying my best to keep you in my thoughts, but it really does get the best of me. It makes me lose motivation in everything I do. Losing you wasn't part of the plan, I wished it had never happened. It's simply not the same without you.