with the undying thought of failing and not pulling through, I find myself in the utmost negative state of mind, hindering my ability to persevere through all this bullshit. I know that it isn't as bad in reality and mind you, I am probably blowing my own predicaments out of proportion. But having to dread every day that passes by, in search of that silver lining for some sort of salvation just seems to be more than I can handle at the present time being. I never thought that I'd be one to long for the past because I've always been keen on constructing my own path and life, but I constantly find myself wavering in nostalgia. I miss the ongoing support from my peers and teachers, and mainly, I miss the learning environment.
University life is great, don't get me wrong. The main problem I have is the transition from high school to university as it has been quite dramatic for me. And even though it's half way through the semester, I still find that I haven't completely settled in. But given a little more time, I think I'll find the remedy for my malady.