11.10.13

Lonely souls.

If I could turn back the hands of time, I'd go back to that last time we saw each other. I'd try to make it better for you, I'd try to make you stay, I'd try to make you happier.
Was it not enough that I gave you my best? I don't really know how I could have done it differently. I gave you my all to try and turn it all around for you. I put you on the pedestal. I loved you wholeheartedly.
You've taken a chunk of my world away from me and it will forever remain a void destined to be empty. I'm going through hell as I walk these streets alone. I struggle to think, feel, breathe. When you needed me most, I was always there within a heartbeat. Now I need you to reciprocate it all back to me. I need you.. But you're only a dream.