7.9.13

It's always you I'm thinking of.


Whenever I glance over the times we’ve shared, I’m pulled and tugged in opposite directions. I’m torn between the desire to let you go, because that would probably mean that I am able to finally start searching for the happiness I yearn for, and the reluctance to let you go because it is the only light I have left of you; knowing you are still alive.
I’m really struggling to be where I am because of all those moments we shared; it all kept me together and sane. Knowing now that they are nothing more than memories kicks me down and reduce me to a blank state of mind where all I do is search.
Whether it be on the bus, train, or just wandering around, tears fester in the corners of my eyes as I fight my hardest to not show the pain that has put my life at its expense.
Time is wasted trying to grab onto all these precious, fleeting moments. Knowing that I cannot ever relive them again, or experience any of that with you, it honestly breaks my heart.