17.10.12

TAKE ME BACK TO THE SWEET TIMES.

Perhaps it's due to the fact that it's THAT time of the year; the time where students now sit in the seats that I had only found myself in a year ago, frantically waiting for the horrors of what is pinned down by a number to be over. But I find myself, more often than not, glancing over the times I once thought were so hard. I cannot help but chuckle; it was actually all so much easier back then.
I cannot even be bothered to bring myself to tie in words together to convey my feelings and emotions because I know that by the end of it, I'll end up in one huge puddle of an emotional mess. But to be short and concise, I really do miss the days I thought I had left behind. I miss it more than ever, and I wish I could go back.