19.8.11

WASTED EFFORT.

I sat there staring at my wall as the rain splattered its melodic rhythm against the glass of the window as I replayed the image of you walking through the gates into another world. If I could relive the last three years and three months, if I could relive that moment right before you left my world, I would; I would do it all again to try and make you stay and I would have tried harder to show you how much I love you. But those times are gone; we are gone and the brutal fact is that there is now nothing I can do to change any part of it. Reality has it, is that we are as good as the raindrops that fall to the ground dissipating into fragmented shards as it does. I wish this were all a dream...if only it were all a dream.